The overall health of a company's employees, and their dependents, can have a significant financial impact on the business model in many ways: increased health and welfare costs, workers' compensation claims, disability management, absenteeism and presenteeism, and family lifestyle challenges. To assist our clients in evaluating, designing and implementing a comprehensive wellness strategy, we are able to provide a dedicated Wellness Director to consult with your organization to achieve results that have a positive long term impact. We use a tiered approach that begins with data gathering and needs assessment, supported by addressing the culture of the company and desired outcomes, and evolves to plan implementation and monitoring to achieve effective employee engagement.
We work with you to:
- Review your existing benefits model and goals
- Determine current and long term objectives and review "best practices" strategies
- Address impact on company culture and consider incentive based models
- Effect program design and implementation
- Incorporate effective employee and family communication platform
- Coordinate core benefit provider involvement
- Assess and implement third party solutions
- Provide ongoing program management
- Provide custom report generation
- Provide data review and integration
Our commitment is to partner with your organization to build comprehensive health and welfare and wellness solutions that effect holistic results to better employee health and morale while concurrently controlling health care costs.