Bolton and Company's Risk & Loss Control Professionals provide consultative services to help our clients mitigate and reduce their losses. We also assist them in managing losses when they do occur. Our consultants have an extensive background on all safety and loss control issues related to property, general liability, automobile and workers' compensation.
Bolton & Company specializes in solving the challenges confronting businesses and offers valuable services that help identify, evaluate and control your total cost of risk. This allows you to focus on your bottom line and plan for the future.
Our risk review will analyze your safety and health programs. We'll determine if they are adequate to meet the requirements of all rules and regulations, including OSHA standards, and provide recommendations.
Specifically, our services include:
- Analyze existing injury and illness prevention programs for effectiveness and compliance
- Evaluate company safety culture
- Provide on-site loss prevention services
- Review safety programs, including responsibilities for management and supervisors
- Provide training and education to management, supervisors and employees
- Enhance existing internal training and education
- Review OSHA recordkeeping systems