Date(s) - March 03, 2017
8:30 am - 4:00 pm
Bolton's Pasadena Headquarters
LCAP Academy Dates and Curriculum
The LCAP Academy is a three-day institute providing guidance and training in the required update of your school’s LCAP with an emphasis on an
authentic, continuous improvement process aligned with charter renewal, rather than one driven by compliance alone. The Academy will cover new changes affecting how your school’s LCAP is reviewed and monitored, as well as the latest changes in State accountability.
Ideally, participants attend all three sessions, however, school teams could participate a-la-carte based on their individual needs.
Session 1: The Accountability Landscape and Data-Informed Assessment
- LCAP basics: purpose and requirements
- California’s changing assessment and accountability system
- How to conduct a school needs assessment linked to the LCAP Priority Areas
Session 2: Transforming Data into Goals, Strategies, and Actions
- Identifying school-wide vs. subgroup needs
- Formulating goals with measurable outcomes and annual targets
- Grouping action steps under strategies to aid implementation
- Engaging your school’s stakeholders
Session 3: Aligning LCAP Staffing and Budget: Embedded Evaluation
- Linking resource allocation to strategies and actions
- Assigning staff to strategies and actions
- Ensuring LCAP accountability – monitoring and formative evaluation
What does it cost?
- $2,250 for all three sessions (up to three persons per school)
- $800 for a-la-carte sessions (up to three persons per school)