Health Savings Accounts (HSA) are increasingly popular. As the only triple-tax advantage vehicle, they continue to attract more and more consumers of healthcare each year.
Under an HSA, consumers make tax-free contributions (up to the annual maximum below), enjoy tax-free growth in an investment account (if applicable) and pay no taxes when the money is spent on qualified medical expenses.
For those employers and employees preparing for next calendar year, we’ve put together the chart below:
[table id=3 /]
Read More Compliance Articles:
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act Impact on Employee Benefits
- Latest COVID-19 News for Employers: Unemployment Insurance
- Medicare For All—What You Need to Know about Healthcare Reform During Election Season
- Everything You Need to Know About AB5 and Your Company’s Trucking Activity
- Coronavirus—Basics, Best Practices and Employer Resources