Health Savings Accounts (HSA) are increasingly popular. As the only triple-tax advantage vehicle, they continue to attract more and more consumers of healthcare each year.
Under an HSA, consumers make tax-free contributions (up to the annual maximum below), enjoy tax-free growth in an investment account (if applicable) and pay no taxes when the money is spent on qualified medical expenses.
For those employers and employees preparing for next calendar year, we’ve put together the chart below:
[table id=3 /]
Read More Compliance Articles:
- ACA Reporting Deadline Reminders
- California Employer Reporting Deadline Reminder
- California (CA) Senate Bill 510 Requires Health Plans to Expand Coverage of COVID-19 Testing
- US Supreme Court Blocks OSHA’s ETS, Upholds CMS Vaccine Mandate on Health Care Facilities
- California (CA) Health Plans Must Cover Home Test Kits for Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD)