The right coverage, protection and organizational support for your cannabis business.
We recognize the unique needs and challenges of cannabis-related businesses, including dispensaries, cultivators, extractors, developers, infusers and much more. Whether you’re looking to protect your investments and assets, mitigate your industry-specific risks or bolster your workforce through a range of benefit and HR-related solutions, Bolton will work with your business every step of the way to ensure that you’re covered and have the right tools for success.
Your team of cannabis industry consultants
Bolton’s team of Cannabis Industry consultants keeps its finger on the pulse of legal updates, regulatory developments and industry trends to offer a range of services and resources that are custom-fit for the cannabis industry. They are active in leading industry associations and work strategically with a number of established, trusted carriers to find the most robust and competitive options for your operations.
Bolton is actively involved with the following Associations:
Custom-fit Solutions to protect and grow your cannabis business.
Our team of dedicated cannabis industry consultants will deliver the right solutions, providers and coverage levels that meet your needs and drive your goals.
Coverage and Risk Management
- Workers’ Compensation
- Product liability
- Property coverage, including cannabis inventory and equipment breakdown
- Crime coverage
- Business auto/transportation
- Umbrella excess liability
- General and professional liability
- Management liability (D&O, EPL, Fiduciary)
- Surety bonds
- Proactive facility claims prevention
- Specialists in creative loss control
- Programs for liability and workers’ compensation to prevent and minimize losses
- Proven claims reduction management
- On-staff compliance team
- Dedicated workers’ compensation loss control and claims examiners
Employee Benefits and HR Consulting
- Full-service employee benefits plans
- Plan design and financial benchmarking
- Alternative funding strategies
- Actuarial analysis
- HR technology resources and consulting
- Dependent care audits
- Employee communication support
- Online enrollment
- Wellness programs
- Design and implementation of health fairs
- Executive benefit