Need Coverage Now? Start Here.
Securing Your Risk
Security professionals are exposed to numerous insurance risks that are not covered under a Standard General Liability Policy. Our Alarm Program includes specific policy enhancements to better protect your company from a variety of challenges you may face.
- Image restoration and counseling
- Crisis management
- Key individual replacement expenses
- Identity theft expense
- Workplace violence counseling
- Terrorism travel reimbursement
- Business travel
- Emergency real estate consulting fee
- Donation assurance
- Conference cancellation
- Temporary meeting space reimbursement
- Fundraising event blackout
- Political unrest
- Travel delay reimbursement
- Kidnap expense
Programs Built to Protect Security Professionals.
As expert providers of risk management and insurance, Bolton’s programs are customized to assure that each dealer and central station has coverage that matches their specific needs and budget. Our exclusive Security & Alarms Services include:
- Claims deflection and mitigation
- Business management and professional guidance
- Additional insured endorsement review
- Subscriber contract review and recommendations
- Contractor provisions and requirements review
- Property management contract review
We also provide a range of traditional services to support and secure your operation.
- Expert, in-house claims handling for auto, property and workers compensation claims
- 24-hour turnaround on all certificates of insurance
- Employee benefits consultation and compliance
- Safety and loss control services
- OSHA compliance assistance