Identify Your Exposures. Safeguard Your Assets.
Bolton partners with clients to help identify and minimize business exposures so that they can safeguard both their assets and their reputations. We pride ourselves on being trusted advisors to our clients, and we offer a strategic approach to placement, services and coverage.
We work closely with our clients to identify their coverage needs and then work with underwriters to design and negotiate the best terms and coverages in a wide range of areas including commercial property insurance, general and professional liability, workers’ compensation and much more.
We are in the business of risk management, of which insurance is only a component. In fact, we see true risk management as made up of six distinct components:
- Avoidance – the ultimate decision whether or not to engage in a certain activity
- Loss Prevention – steps taken to try to eliminate losses within a chosen activity
- Loss Reduction – steps taken to reduce the severity of losses within a certain activity
- Segregation – the division of critical elements so as to reduce the chance of loss
- Contractual Transfer – transferring potential liability contractually to another party
- Financial Transfer – transferring the financial obligation of a potential loss (i.e. insurance)
Ultimately, our goal is to help you address each of these items relative to your unique needs so we can maximize your risk management approach.