Expert Compliance Perspective.
Our compliance team provides comprehensive compliance planning and quick responses to complex questions. This dedicated staff with years of experience in legislative and compliance-related issues is led by our Chief Compliance Officer, John Garner. John is an experienced and respected leader in this field, and he’s the author of the Health Insurance Answer Book, considered an industry reference on this topic, and Self-Funding Health Benefit Plans.
Clients can count on our team to act as your business solutions consultant, as well as our ERISA attorney partner, Proskauer, to remain in compliance with the following laws*:
Additional Compliance Services:
- IRS Form 5500 preparation
- Business associate agreements
- Summary plan descriptions
- QMCSO procedures
- Electronic legal alerts
- FMLA policies and procedures
- Summaries of material
- Reductions and modifications
- Plan documents
- Required notices
- HIPAA policies and procedures
- CHIPRA inquiry assistance
- COBRA policies and procedures
- Summaries of benefits and coverage
*Bolton & Company is not a law firm and cannot provide legal opinions or advice.