Date(s) - February 28, 2017
10:00 am - 11:00 am
In this webinar, you’ll learn about predictions for the near future regarding efforts to repeal and replace the Affordable Care Act. You’ll also learn about the current status of health care reform requirements, recent guidance on reporting requirements, cost-of-living changes, out-of-pocket limits, penalties, how to appeal notices from the Department of Health and Human Services, and much more. Among other things, you’ll learn answers to the following questions:
- Which Health Care Reform provisions are likely to be repealed?
- When are those changes likely to occur?
- Which health care reform provisions are likely to be retained?
- What will the overall consequences of these changes be?
- What needs to be done in the near future?
John Garner, CEBS, CLU, CFCI, CMC, GBA, RPA
Chief Compliance Officer
Bolton & Company